When it comes to the security of house, building, office or for any site but comes first in our mind is security surveillance with utmost advanced features and these all conditions are fulfilled by the Arlo camera. If you have it then you must know about full potential leverage of this camera and this blog will help you in this. This blog will consist the secure ways for safe Arlo camera login.
Complete camera configuration– Before moving to the login you must accomplish the configuration of the camera first. Unpack the camera and find the suitable location for it, connect it to the base station and power on the camera. Don’t forget to power charge it or the batteries. Complete the wifi setup connection with the help of Arlo app or web browser access will also work.
Arlo app– This is compatible with iOS and Android, so you can download it from the preferable app store of your device. Arlo app is necessary as it will allow you to adjust the setting that you will be needed for camera access.
Generate Arlo account– The most initial and crucial step if you don’t have the account then create one to launch your app and accessing your camera. When you will open the app, you will see a login field and there will also be a field with an option “new to Arlo”. Tap on it to complete the registration which usually contains your specific details like, email address, username and password.
Set the connection– Once the account is generated set up the connection of it with your system. Open the app where you will find the add device option, add your device but make sure the syncing between cameras and base station. Keep the camera within the base station’s range to avoid connectivity error.
Complete the login- Now complete the login process with the entering of your login details, you can use web browser too for the login once your account is established. Don’t forget to check the details you are entering for the login.
How you can make your login more secure
- You must create the strong password.
- Two-factor authentication must be enabled to add and increase the level of security.
- With 2FA you can relax as if someone will try to login then too, they will need a verification code and that will come to you which will make you aware of insecure login try.
- Keep your app and device firmware updated by keeping a regular check on the official website or with the manufacturer’s website.
- To keep your camera system and login safe you should not use unsafe and unauthorized public wifi networks.
- Avoid sharing you login details with anyone, if it is necessary then share it with the trusted people only.
With these tips and caution you can keep your Arlo camera and Arlo login safe. If anytime you feel you need assistance for the camera setup, or login procedure then visit arlosmartwifi.net and talk to their technical experts, who can assist you in better way.