The flexible and cutting-edge Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera offers floodlighting and video monitoring features. However, it can occasionally experience connectivity problems. When the WiFi on the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera won’t connect, users frequently have this issue. We’ll will assist you step-by-step with the troubleshooting procedure in this blog to help you fix this problem and get your camera working again.
- A WiFi network check– It’s critical to confirm that your WiFi network is operating properly before exploring the camera’s options. Release your WiFi router from the power vent, wait and then put it back in to start again it. This may assist in resolving small connection problems. Make sure your Arlo camera is within the range of your WiFi network by checking the WiFi signal strength. Poor signal quality may cause connectivity issues. Use WiFi range extenders or, if feasible, relocate the camera closer to the router.
- Test different gadgets: Verify whether other devices may join your WiFi network. If not, you should speak with your internet service provider because the problem can be with your router.
- Restart the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera’s power- Connectivity issues may frequently be fixed by restarting your camera. Disconnect the camera’s mount or power supply. Grasp off for seconds. Remount the camera or reconnect it to the power source.
- Reset the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camer. Try resetting the camera to factory settings if power cycling doesn’t work: Find the camera’s reset button, which is typically a tiny hole. Push and down the reset button with a pin or another alike item. When the LED lights on the camera twitch to ostentatious, leave the button. It will return to its factory settings. The Arlo app will need to be used to re-configure it.
- Re-enable WiFi on the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera. You must re-connect your camera to your WiFi network after power-cycling or resetting it: On your tablet or smartphone, launch the Arlo app. Go to the device settings or tap the camera icon. Then choose “WiFi Settings” under “Device Settings.”
- Update your firmware: Connectivity problems might also be caused by outdated firmware. Certify that the greatest fresh firmware is fixed on your Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera. Activate the Arlo app. Navigate to “Settings” and choose “Device Settings.” Check for firmware upgrades after selecting your camera.
It might be maddening when an Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera won’t connect, but in most settings, the problem can be crack by ensuing this troubleshooting advices. After attempting these fixes, it is a good idea to get in touch with our customer service for more help if the issue still exists. To avoid future connectivity issues and to maintain your home’s security, keep in cognizance to often update the firmware on your camera.