Wireless functionality and HD monitoring capabilities has made Arlo camera immensely popular among people. If you own it and facing some connectivity issue then here you will get the assured solution. Facing connectivity issue is possible in these devices but there is nothing to worry because solution is always there.
- Ensure the power supply– Observe the power outlet that it is working and there must be not any fault because that will surely affect your camera and prevent it from working. For troubleshooting this kind of issue, you must plug the power adapter into working socket.
- Reliable connection– The next thing which you must check is internet service. Your wifi router must be working proficiently for Arlo camera setup. If you find any issue in connection then get in touch with your service provider so that it can be operational and provide robust network speed.
- Resolve temporary glitches– For resolving the temporary glitches that are preventing your camera from working you must restart your camera. For restarting it plug out the power adapter and pause then plug it back with the help of power adapter then it will get start inevitably.
- Get an Extender– When your camera is not able to catch the wifi signal then facing these types of issues is common so resolve this issue you can either shift your near to the wifi router or get the wifi extender to resolve signal issue. Wifi extender will not only extend wifi range but will also boost the signal strength.
- Camera position– Camera positioning can sometimes create a lot of issues like not getting the proper signal, obstacles that can prevent camera signal and view also. Large hard objects and heavy electronic devices can prevent the wifi signal that is needed for camera. repositioning the camera can solve your issue to some extent.
- Firmware issue-Firmware updates are important aspect of camera working, firmware updates include bug fixing and additional features that contributes in the safety and error free working of the camera. you can check Arlo’s official website or the manual provided by the manufacturers to know the process of firmware update.
- Reset– Reset option will work when nothing works but make sure to make it the last choice because it will varnish your manual settings and you have to adjust them again. Reset can be accomplished by persistent holding of the reset button presented in one of the tiny holes on camera. Lose the hold from the button when you poster the LED light and pause for few moments formerly switching it on. When you will start it again then you have to connect it again to wifi network by entering SSISD and password and after that you need to alter the settings again that are suitable for your camera.
To get over the connectivity or offline issue use these tips provided above here. If nothing works and you are still facing the offline issue then contact Arlo support team or visit arlosmartwifi.net and talk to their experts for more troubleshooting tips.